Investment Firm Reveals Q4 2022 and Q1 2023 Holdings Comparison Among Top Companies
Ava Hoppe | 9 May, 2023
Institute for Wealth Management, LLC. recently released a comparison of their 13F holdings for Q4 2022 and Q1 2023. The report reveals interesting insights into the top companies whose holdings either increased or decreased over the period.
One of the prominent names on the list is NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), which saw a decline in shares from 85,584 to 84,347, a reduction of 87.3%. The company's value also dropped from $12,507,000 to $23,429,000, signaling a decrease of 10.6%.
Apple Inc (AAPL) and Microsoft Corp (MSFT) were also in the top holdings list for Q4 2022 and Q1 2023. Apple Inc witnessed a decline in their shares by 25.3% while Microsoft's shares decreased by 19.4%. Starbucks Corp (SBUX) and Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE) saw an increase in shares by 2.3% and 13.8%, respectively.
One of the significant changes observed is in the holdings of Invesco QQQ TR (QQQ). The shareholding increased by 82.2%, and its value jumped from $6,248,000 to $11,384,000, reflecting a growth of 52.5%.
Amazon.com Inc (AMZN), another household name, saw an increase in shares by 8.8%, and its value rose from $7,014,000 to $9,377,000. Among other companies on the list, Tesla Inc (TSLA) witnessed a significant growth of 68%, while Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS) saw a decline of 6.1% in its holdings.
It is worth noting that some companies did not have any shares in Q4 2022 but had holdings in Q1 2023. Global X FDS (QYLD) and Global X FDS (HSPX) were among such companies, and their Q1 2023 holdings were valued at $2,757,000 and $2,459,000, respectively.
In summary, the Institute for Wealth Management, LLC. Q4 2022 vs. Q1 2023 13F holdings comparison shows how the top companies performed over the period. While some experienced significant growth, others saw a decline in their holdings. The report, which is a valuable tool for investors, can help them make informed decisions based on the performance of the companies in which they plan to invest.
- HT Partners LLC Q1 2023 vs. Q2 2023 13F Holdings Comparison
- Bryn Mawr Capital Management, LLC Q4 2022 vs. Q1 2023 13F Holdings Comparison
- Darsana Capital Partners LP Q3 2022 vs. Q4 2022 13F Holdings Comparison
- Good Life Advisors, LLC Q1 2023 vs. Q2 2023 13F Holdings Comparison
- A Closer Look at Basswood Capital Management's Q3 2022 vs. Q4 2022 Holdings
- Investment Insights: Delphi Private Advisors' Q1 vs. Q2 2019 13F Holdings
- Wealthstreet Investment Advisors' Q4 2021 vs Q1 2022 13F Holdings Comparison Report: An Insightful Analysis of the Fund's Investment Strategy and Portfolio Allocation
- Maple Capital Management, Inc. Q1 2023 vs. Q2 2023 13F Holdings Comparison
- The Ups and Downs: A Comparison of Dimension Capital Management LLC's Q3 2022 vs. Q4 2022 13F Holdings
- FundX Investment Group 13F Holdings Comparison: A Look at Top Performers and Decliners in Q3 vs. Q4 2021