Investing Made Easy: Dillon & Associates Inc Q4 2022 vs. Q1 2023 13F Holdings
Ava Hoppe | 3 May, 2023
Dillon & Associates Inc, an investment advisory firm located in New York City, has released its latest 13F holdings for Q1 2023. The report shows a comparison of its holdings in Q4 2022 and Q1 2023. The 13F filing is a quarterly report required by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for all institutional investment managers with over $100 million in assets under management. Investors and analysts can use this report to analyze the holdings of a particular firm and get a sense of their investment strategies.
The comparison in holdings for Q4 2022 and Q1 2023 shows that Dillon & Associates Inc has made significant changes to its portfolio. The report covers a wide range of sectors including technology, healthcare, consumer goods, energy, and finance. Among the notable changes the firm has made, Apple Inc. is still the top holding, but the amount of shares has decreased by over 17,000. NVIDIA Corp and Visa Inc. are the second and third top holdings, respectively.
One of the significant changes that Dillon & Associates Inc has made is in its holdings of NVIDIA Corp. The number of shares held by the firm has decreased by around 500 shares, but the value of these shares has increased significantly by 89.7%. This suggests that Dillon & Associates Inc has taken a bullish position on NVIDIA Corp and expects its shares to increase in value over time.
Another interesting change in the portfolio is in Dillon & Associates Inc's holdings of Novo-Nordisk ADR. The amount of shares held by the firm has decreased by over 4,000, but the value of these shares has increased by 13.8%. This could indicate that Dillon & Associates Inc is still bullish on the long-term prospects of Novo-Nordisk ADR, but is trimming its position in the short-term.
In contrast, Dillon & Associates Inc has significantly decreased its holdings in Abbott Labs, with over 2,000 fewer shares held and a decrease of over 9%. This could suggest that the firm is taking a more cautious stance on the future performance of Abbott Labs.
The report also shows that Dillon & Associates Inc has increased its holdings in Paycom Software and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, with both companies experiencing a percentage increase in shares held and value.
Overall, the 13F holdings report released by Dillon & Associates Inc for Q1 2023 shows that the firm has made significant changes to its portfolio when compared to the holdings from Q4 2022. These changes suggest that the firm is constantly evaluating its investment strategies and is willing to make changes to take advantage of potential opportunities or address potential risks. Investors and analysts can use this report as a tool to gather insights into Dillon & Associates Inc's investment strategies and help guide their own investment decisions.
- Taylor Frigon's Q4 2022 vs. Q1 2023 13F Holdings: Winners, Losers, and a Surprise Newcomer
- Perkins Capital Management Inc: Q3 2022 vs. Q4 2022 13F Holdings Analysis
- Wealthsource Partners, LLC Q3-Q4 2022 13F Holdings: Which Stocks Saw the Biggest Changes?
- What Garelick Capital Partners' Q3 2019 vs. Q4 2019 13F Holdings Comparison Tells Us
- The Fundamentals of Successful Investment: A Vista Capital Partners 13F Holdings Analysis
- Transform Wealth, LLC Q2 2023 vs. Q3 2023 13F Holdings Comparison
- The Rise and Fall of SRS Investment Management, LLC's Q3 and Q4 2022 Holdings
- Lovell Minnick Partners Appoints Don Weinstein to Advisory Council
- Investment Insights: Maple Capital Management's Q3 vs. Q4 2022 Portfolio Changes
- Corsair's Acquisition of MJM Holdings: A Strategic Move in the European Commercial Insurance Industry